Friday 18 February 2011

Part-time Victory!

Wow first off thank you so much to my first 5 followers! I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog!

It's been a slow week with the writing I've had a massive cold and spent about 3 days in bed - great start to my writers bureau course right?
However I have had a small victory this week as a little background knowledge I work 40-60 hours a week, that a social life and my two other main hobbies mean I have very little time to do the course, in other words I may have read the first three modules and completed my first assignment by the end of 2050, if I get a move on!
Clearly something has to give as if I do not get up the courage/confidence to start this course now I don't think I ever will, So I have made the decision to go part time with work the only problem was convincing my family this was a good idea, so after plenty of arguments good and bad points on both sides I am allowed to cut my hours providing I can still pay for rent and food.
So now its just a case of telling the boss. I think the courage may have gone again but wish me luck.

And happy writing to you all!

1 comment: