Wednesday 7 December 2011

Getting back to it!

Well as you can see from my last entry, I have not been keeping up with my blog...

I have been busy though, I decided to take a degree with the open university so I have been doing a few of the shorter courses to see if it is for me. I have been really enjoying it so I have signed up for the level 1 60 pointer - Arts past and present course. Fingers crossed I will get financial support.

I haven't made any progress with my Writers Bureau course however, which I'm quite sad about but I am going to start again next week, I've put aside 2-3 hours each morning I'm not at work so that should be enough to get me started and hopefully I can get my first assignment off straight after Christmas (I need to wait for my new printer you see)

Other than that I have been catching up with some old forgotten friends from my bookshelf, which is always tremendous fun! As you can see I have also updated my blog page, I wanted it more clear and crisp but still Stimulating, hopefully I have achieved that.

I am going to aim for an update each week on a Tuesday night and see how that goes, but if its to much I may take it down to once a fortnight.
That’s it for news from me, I will be back on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment