Tuesday 13 December 2011

Progress

 Hello to you all,
I hope you have had a great writing week.

For me it has been good, I have written the first draft of a poem - about the loss of someone from childhood who you have trouble remembering - I've started a writers notebook and have five writing ideas to get on with...oh and I've updated my blog, yay!


On the writers Bureau side of things for my creative writing course I have made a small start, I'm hoping by the time I update next week I will have finished studying the first 3 modules and started my first assignment. For my poetry course I have finished module 1 and I'm now starting the first assigment, If  the re drafts of the poem that I started this week come out good I will include that then I just need to hope inspiration strikes again and soon!


Thats about it this week I plan to study and hopefully write a rough draft of at least one of my ideas before I update next Tuesday.


Until then,
Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment