Sunday 1 January 2012

Farewell 2011!

And hello to 2012.
I hope you are all ready for the new year and you achieved all you wanted to last year.

I have a busy Year ahead with open university study, writing time and my two Bureau courses. I don't go much for resolutions as I forget them by the 2nd but I do have a "To do" list:

  1. Study and complete AA100: Arts past and present course with the open university. (In Febuary)
  2. Start my second full year open university course in October. (Not sure which one I will chose yet)
  3. Study first 15 modules of my comprehensive writing course and send off first 7-8 Assignments.
  4. Study first 10 modules of my poetry course and send off first 4-5 Assignments.
  5. Read as much as possible.
  6. I would like to go on holiday this year as I was unable to last year, maybe a trip to paris is in order or venice...
And of course I want to drop 5 stone and give up chocolate, crisps, pizza and the fish and chip shop. Oh and exercise 4 times a week :P

That sounds like more than enough to be getting on with so I best get cracking, Have a happy and healthy new year... I may finish that bottle of wine first.

No comments:

Post a Comment