Tuesday 10 January 2012

All go on the Western Front!

Hello to you all!


I have had a good start to 2012 thankfully, on the writing side I have completed studying my first 3 modules of the writers bureau, at last! I'm hoping to get my first assignment off by the start of next week.
I got a new idea for a book as well, though I am thinking of writing it as a long short story first to see if I want to write a full book and see if the plot will last for 100,000 words, I think the long story I will aim for 5-10 thousand words. I plan to start that next week.


On the open university side of things I have finished studying the poetry section and the first draft of my Tma 1 which I am gonna correct and send off today and then start the History section tomorrow.


So its all go on the western front! I have been brushing up on some poetry reading as well, An anthology called The Rattle Bag, My favourite poem so far has been Alphabet Animals which made me laugh and gave me some inspiration on how to structure one of my poems.


Hopefully I will have just as much to report next week, if not more. 
See you all then and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment